[L7C] Random Collab #7 [L7C] Random Collab #7

Holy shit, I remember being part of L7C

It's been a long time since this.

Tarboy Tarboy

Well worth the score.

It was just amazing. The graphics were just superb. It looked better than some cartoons that are out as a series. It felt like a movie and it kept my interest the whole time.

Can't wait for the sequel. Great job.

Freezepop's JEM! Freezepop's JEM!

It's been over a year already

I remember the day this was under judgement. You kept me laughing for a while. Don't listen to the people making fun of you. You became famous for like a week because of this. Be proud. I would.

SHIFT 4 SHIFT 4

Another great one.

I've played them all and I have Shift on my iPod touch. This is a great series of games and the iPhone version is harder than the computer ones.

Flashnavox Odyssey Flashnavox Odyssey

I love it.

It is better to have one online instead of having to go and buy one. If you make an update or a newer version, add the Roulette feature. It'll be fun spinning the block around the screen.

Denegoth responds:

Roulette is definately being added next version. Keep an eye out for it!

Maze Game! Maze Game!

I cheated.

Where's my cake? It was good, but I just right-clicked my way through it.

[KKK99] Fappin them danks [KKK99] Fappin them danks

10 year olds can't rap

Or fuck things. They don't have glocks, well, maybe in GTA, but that's it. Stop acting like you're hardcore. It's really annoying. You're just repeating your raps over and over again in each song. You shoot people, fuck everything, no. You don't. Learn to write lyrics. The beat was the only good thing. If I could silence your voice (although it's close to it already), then I'd listen just for the beat. And stop with the N-word. And stop speaking even softer when you curse.

karlkoolkid1999b responds:

better then you ur jealous

[KKK99] Epic Freestyle [KKK99] Epic Freestyle

Learn to rap

And write lyrics. Saying the N-word in every verse doesn't up your cool.

karlkoolkid1999b responds:

being gay doesnt up YOUR cool

[KKK99] Get Fucked [KKK99] Get Fucked

Please speak up.

The beat was ok, but I couldn't understand the lyrics good. The lyrics are ok, but work on your rapping. Speak up and make it flow.

karlkoolkid1999b responds:

read lyrics on my page and give me a better scoer

Gonzo Sprite Gonzo Sprite

Great animation

Nice and smooth. And guize, he's giving the finger, duh.