[L7C] Random Collab #7 [L7C] Random Collab #7

Holy shit, I remember being part of L7C

It's been a long time since this.

Tarboy Tarboy

Well worth the score.

It was just amazing. The graphics were just superb. It looked better than some cartoons that are out as a series. It felt like a movie and it kept my interest the whole time.

Can't wait for the sequel. Great job.

Freezepop's JEM! Freezepop's JEM!

It's been over a year already

I remember the day this was under judgement. You kept me laughing for a while. Don't listen to the people making fun of you. You became famous for like a week because of this. Be proud. I would.

Dad Is Over Nine Dad Is Over Nine

One of the only times I enjoyed memes

I enjoyed this. I wasn't gonna like it that much until the pingas part. I couldn't stop laughing. If only it were longer and included more memes...

Pokemon: The Lost Ending Pokemon: The Lost Ending

This was very amusing.

I knew something like that would happen, but when it happened, I just stared at the screen. I laughed.

Madness: Bloods vr. Crips Madness: Bloods vr. Crips

It was pretty good

The only flaws I saw were it didn't run REALLY smooth and it was short. As I said, it was pretty good and I hope you make it longer. It seems like a good concept.

Wriggle responds:

Thanks.

I Like Chinese! I Like Chinese!

It was ok.

It was pretty good.

Madness Aggregation Madness Aggregation

Took over a year, but

It's one of my favorites and it's only an hour old. It's better than a bunch of your other ones. It's really good. That's the best way to put it. I bet you that everyone hopes it's not going to take a year for number 10.

Ackbar : The Movie Ackbar : The Movie

So good, it's good.

I remember when this first came out. Great way to start a series.

Metal Gear Funnies Metal Gear Funnies

I Loved it

I think I did piss my pants. Joe67, excuse me, but the hell is a douch? It's douche, num-nuts. It was great. Loved every second:3 Make more, please.